Juliette Barrera : I like my work, as it is artistic and diverse
An artistic touch to certain aspects of life can help various industries
I believe I have matured more during the pandemic
A life-loving girl who loves to travel and adventure … She is active on social media and loves to share her experiences and adventures with others .. Nevertheless, she sees this as a double-edged sword, because social media does not sleep and puts you under constant scrutiny .. She is the beautiful Juliette barrera
In the beginning, do you consider yourself a fashion blogger?
– This is not something I have pursued a lot yet but I am open to it. Once I have more followers this could well be something that I can do more. The difficult thing here is to choose the right designers. Being an influencer on instagram gives you a certain power to assert opinions on your followers and as such, you must be “picky” when sharing products online, you cannot sell everything and some products are simply not good quality.
Tell us about your personality and upbringing, and what is the nature of your work now?
– I grew up in Spain and I studied to be an accountant. I am a driven, disciplined and focused person. I am currently trying to drive my image forward, doing music videos, photo shootings, acting roles as well as affiliate marketing on instagram. Aside from this, I am looking to do something more entrepreneurial such as potentially opening up a bikini line.
Areyou living in Chile or Switzerland?
I have been living in Switzerland some time as well as the UK over the last few years.
In your opinion, are you specialized in a specific field: clothes, hairdressing, makeup, or what?
– I have no specialization. I like my work, as it is artistic and diverse. However, after my studies I went to an acting school in Spain, I would love to feature in more films, and TV shows. I think I am at a slight disadvantage as I am trying to find roles here in Europe and Latin filmography is not as popular here in Switzerland or Europe.
Does a Fashion Blogger need specifications?
– Not necessarily. Today the fashion trend is to get closer to the consumer rather than conveying fashion as only for the “top” segment. What this means is that models now need to come in all shapes and sizes, from skinny to large and from “perfect” to “imperfect”.
Which social platform do you prefer: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, orTwitter?why?
Personally, I like instagram (@immissjuliette) the most, I use this to keep in contact with people as well as for work. I also use TikTok (imissjuliette1)
Is social media useful or harmful,did you benefit from it, and what did you benefit from it?
Here I would say it depends. Social media can be very harmful and I still find myself often subjected to virtual abuse. As such especially for younger girls and boys, this is something that needs to be told. However, for me social media has helped me develop and I owe the current stage of my career largely to social media. It is not for everyone, social media does not sleep and you are always scrutinized.
Is it possible to change your profession and move to another field?
– Absolutely, I think having an artistic touch to certain aspects of life can help various industries. Marketing is one of the main, let us say “office” based work, which is related to my work. Nonetheless, certain skill sets are needed in order to thrive in other fields. I would love to improve my analytical skills for example.
You have an acceptance and good appearance, why didn’t you go into the acting field?
-I am currently doing some small roles. So far, I have featured in horror films and short thrillers. Because of this world pandemic I decided to just work in Switzerland which is where I’m based but as soon as everything going’s back to “normal” I know that I’ll be working in other worldwide roles.
Are you preparing for a new step in your life?
– I have now been working on my image for several years and I am noticing that I have gained a loyal enough base for me to start something more entrepreneurial in the fashion space.
In your opinion, what is the thing that any woman should be interested in, to become beautiful?
Women should not be so hard on themselves. Being beautiful is relative and you must be able to value and learn how to love yourself. My recommendation is to smile more, and here are some handy tips:
– Daily workouts, cardio 20min and weight training
– Eat well and your food should be diverse, 2L of water per day and trying to skip cakes and pizzas.
-I lastly wear a corset that helps to keep my shape.
In your opinion, what are the characteristics of a beautiful woman?
– I appreciate a modest, yet professional approach
After the Corona pandemic, what has changed in your personality and how do you see this epidemic?
– I believe I have matured more during this time. I have tried to discard what does not help me grow and make new relationships that do help me. I have been more open to learn and have become more flexible. Maybe it is simply me getting older or it is a result of Covid.
What are your favorite hobbies?
– I am an adventure seeker and sometimes I may overdo it. I have swum with sharks and done skydiving. I also like to spend time with my husband and enjoy the sun on a terrace wherever it may be in the world.
Don’t you think about coming to Egypt?
– I would love to. The country is fascinating and I understand that Cairo has a man-made wonder, the Giza pyramids as well as a natural wonder, the Nile. Being able to do TV work or an acting role would be fantastic. The culture in the Arab speaking world has always been very appealing to me.